The California Health Care Foundation is leading the way to better care for all Californians, particularly those whose needs are not well served by the status quo. We work to ensure that people have access to the care they need, when they need it, at a price they can afford.
CHCF informs policymakers and industry leaders, invests in ideas and innovations, and connects with changemakers to create a more responsive, patient-centered health care system.
CHCF makes available our financial statements and federal tax returns for the latest two fiscal years:
- Independent Auditors Report and Financial Statements, 2016 and 2017 (PDF)
- Independent Auditors Report and Financial Statements, 2015 and 2016 (PDF)
- CHCF IRS Form 990 for 2017 (PDF)
- CHCF IRS Form 990 for March 2016 (PDF)
- CHCF IRS Form 990 for 2015 (PDF)
Note that the foundation’s fiscal-year end changed from February to March starting with the fiscal year that ended March 31, 2016.
Whistleblower procedure: Corporate compliance issues or ethics complaints can be filed anonymously through the third-party Global Compliance website.