The California Improvement Network (CIN) aims to advance the Quadruple Aim by identifying and spreading better ideas for care delivery, and by strengthening relationships between commercial and safety net provider and health plan communities in California.
CIN is a CHCF project managed by Healthforce Center at UCSF, an organization dedicated to helping health care organizations drive and navigate change.
Better Ideas for Health Care Delivery
CIN accelerates the spread of quality improvement innovation through:
- Connection: Partner meetings, affinity groups, and other opportunities to build and strengthen connections among partners and members to increase quality improvement capacity.
- Learning: Webinars, workshops, and resources that advance knowledge and skills for early and advanced learners.
- Action: Partners and members of the network act on what they have learned and identify and implement quality improvement initiatives.
New Priority Areas
In Phase 6 (2018-2019), CIN will focus on three priority areas:
- Managing financial risk and total cost of care, with a focus on improvements in behavioral health care and support for social needs that impact health
- Improving the experience of care for patients, providers, and staff
- Accelerating the pace of improvement and innovation in partner and member organizations
Join CIN to get the latest quality improvement resources, tips, and tools delivered straight to your inbox.